|Investigative Due Diligence|
|AML / Client Account Screening|
|Japanese Organized Crime Searches|
Anti-Social Forces from an organization's business transactions in Japan. The search is broken down into three distinct areas:
organized crime, Right Wing groups, Sokaiya and religious sects. The database is updated daily and covers the following :
1. Comprehensive daily Japanese news sweep of ASF and criminal activities
2. Daily collection of criminal cases from Tokyo District court
3. Monthly bulletin of names of individuals and companies connected to organized crime/sokaiya that
have approached private businesses in Osaka and Tokyo.
4. Weekly sweep of Japanese investigative black media on cases relating to corruption, criminal and organized crime activities
5. Details of OC front companies and members leaked onto the internet
6. Daily sweep of OC related sites detailing activities and members
7. Details of most active 225 Right Wing Groups and their executives
8. Details of leading 2,500 religious sects and their executives
9. Proprietary research identifying ASF related front companies and individuals
including such publications as Asahi Genyo, Shukan Kinyobi, Shukan Jitsuwa, Gekkan Jitsuwa, Zaikai-Tenbo and others.
The library resource dates back to post WWII and contains over 5 million articles. Research is also conducted through the Japanese
internet focusing on anonymous forums such as 2channel and Japanese language blogs to identify any allegations or suggestions of
connections to ASF's or general criminal activities.
circulation publications to identify any allegations or stories in the press over the last 25 years relating to connections
to ASF's or general criminal activities.